Monday 14 April 2014

LDN🇬🇧


On Saturday I came down to London to visit family. Knowing I'd be out all day, travelling through London, on & off trains, I thought I'd dress up for the occasion (use it as an excuse to wear my new dress).

I absolutely love this dress, I've seen many celebrities & bloggers wearing it & just had to get my hands on it before they all sold out! The pastel colour totally fits in with the current colour trend & the original print gives it an interesting edge.

I chose to use my plain black Zara bag so the attention wasn't taken off the dress, keeping it the main focus point of the outfit. This bag is great for travelling as it has a lot of compartments & it's is also very versatile.

I also paired the dress with these great black canvas lace-up Chelsea boots. They're lovely & chunky & I love the height of them, I wore them for around 5 hours straight on Saturday and felt NO PAIN (win)! 

Items in this post:

Printed Eye Dress With Zip - Zara (25.99)
Faux Learher Bag - Zara (29.99)
Sunglasses - Primark
Black Canvas Lace-Up Boots - Ebay (13.00)




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! I've put all the information about it on my blog:
    http://voguedvintage.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete