Tuesday 8 April 2014

LUSH Christmas Bath Essentials Still Going Strong!


During the Christmas period, it was safe to say I went a little LUSH crazy! It's an illness that can't be helped, I challenge you to enter a LUSH store with out leaving with a serious dent in your bank account. Especially with the magical limited edition Christmas products on offer. My absolute favourite bath bomb must of been the 'Luxury Pud Bath Bomb'!
The colours and the smell was just divine!  I loved it so much that I went and bought two more & I now eagerly await December so I can get my Christmas pudding bath bomb fix.
I still have a few of the bath products left over from Christmas & ONE of the Luxury Pud bath bombs. Yet I am adamant on not using it as it gives off such a strong scent that it fills my whole bathroom!
Long live the Christmas Pud! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I alwasy go lush crazy! :D

    Could you check out my blog and follow it! I will follow back!
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just inevitable! Haha.
    Yeah sure, sounds great! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete