Thursday 10 April 2014

Summer Inspiration & Flatform Love


With summer approaching (or what we in Britain believe we can call summer), I thought it was about time to whack out some summery accessories.

Flatforms are undoubtedly a huge trend for 2014, ranging in height and style. I picked up these classic white, double buckle flatform sandles last July in the Topshop sale. I think they're a great statement piece to any summer outfit & the colour white is so popular in the footwear world at the minute.

My Mad Fat Diary, has really helped in bringing back that classic 90's dress sense. The round sunglasses I have picked out really capture the 90's trend, with a slightly modern twist, with the larger size of frame. 

I love this gold chunky eagle necklace, such a Topshop classic. These came out in a variety of colours, but I thought gold would be the most versatile for most of the outfits I would be wearing it with. 

Items in this post:

Gold Eagle Necklace: Topshop
White Double Buckle Flatforms: Topshop
White Round Lense Sunglasses: Primark


1 comment:

  1. Hello :) I love reading your blog so I decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award. There is more information about it on my blog...

    http://aimeesmith190.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete