Tuesday 8 April 2014

Florida Beauty Haul

So a few months ago I went to Florida for two weeks on a family vacation. I had been working hard for months & saving up all my wages so I was able to splurge whilst I was out there, and boy did I!
Going out there, I had a few items that I wanted in mind, such as; the Urban Decay 'Naked 2' palette and a MAC eye shadow palette.  
The reason I bought so many expensive items was due to the fact that makeup is slightly cheaper in America because of exchange rate.
The real bargains were the products I bought from 'Walgreens', it's a very large & popular drug store over in the US (quite like Walmart).
 I spent hours in that store & I mean, HOURS. There were just so many interesting products in there, items that I have never seen in this country & needless to say, the makeup selection was HUGE!
To give an example of price differences, I got my hands on one of the EOS lip balms for around $3/4 & have just noticed that they are now on the Topshop website for a whopping £7!
 
List of products:
Essie Nail Varnish in 'Muchi Muchi' - Walgreens
OPI Nail Varnish in 'NL B76' - Walgreens
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Antwerp' - Outlet Mall Stand
L'OREAL Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara - Walgreens
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in 'NW 25' - MAC
Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze - Walgreens
EOS Lip Balm in 'Summer Fruits' - Walgreens
Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Pink Punch' - Walgreens
Maybelline Vivid Lipstick in 'Shocking coral' - Walgreens
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Medium Plus' - MAC
MAC Fix+ - MAC
Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in 'Big Bang' - Walgreens
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in 'Whiskey' - Sephora
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - Sephora
MAC Pro Palette w/15x Insert - MAC
MAC 217 Eyeshadow Brush - MAC
MAC 224 Eyeshadow Brush - MAC
MAC 210 Pencil Eyeshadow Brush - MAC
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment