Friday 2 May 2014

Oxford Street Haul.


The other day I went to Oxford Street in London for a bit of retail therapy. 
I absolutely love shopping in London, and there is so much inspiration about that it's hard not to overuse the old debit card (oops).
Luckily, I didn't end up spending too much this time!
I found this great statement clutch bag in Zara for a steal at £19.99, I think it would be great to emphasise a casual look on a night out. I also love what it says 'stessed' one one side and 'but well dressed' on the other, a definite must have!
I also love the white pleather skirt, the gold detailing is so classy and it's great that it's still such a simple piece.
I then headed over to the motherland, TOPSHOP! The Topshop on Oxford street is absolutely insane, I literally think that if I got lost in there, there would be no hope in finding me!
Unfortunately, nothing really grabbed my eye in the clothing section, but as you can see I went a bit cray cray in the makeup department.
I LOVELOVELOVE Topshop, I think it's really great quality for an affordable price, and you can't deny that the packaging is te cutest thing ever!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment