Tuesday 6 May 2014

Quick Little Haul x

So, today I officially finished my first year at uni and what a better way to celebrate than with a little shopping.. And getting drunk but that will come later.

Here are a few of the items I've been wanting to get my mits on recently: 

Items in this post-

White crop top: H&M £9.99
Ripped Jamie jeans: Topshop £40.00
White jeggings: Zara £19.99
Choker: Topshop £5.00
Parrot makeup bag: H&M £1.99
Ardell false eyelashes: Boots £5.49
Seventeen instant glow bronzed: Boots £4.59
Rimmel Concealer: Boots £5.49


Hope this info helps if any of you like any of the items in this post

x

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I see you, like me are quite new to blogging. I have really enjoyed reading your posts and so I have nominated you for the Leibster Award! Come on over to my blog here and read the questions I have nominated you for. I look forward to seeing your answers!

    http://beautyfullsparx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/leibster-award-my-second-nomination.html

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete